Friday 14 March 2008

Overdue update

Gosh it's been a long time since I updated my blog! I think the reason why I've not updated it is because (a) nothing very exciting has happened for me to tell you about although (b) I've been quite busy with mundane routine stuff.

Since I last blogged there have been 4 (yes 4!) new challenges on Mojo Holder.

Challenge #51 was to lift a LO by Becky Fleck. I'm a big fan of Becky's Pagemaps (I'm eagerly waiting to get my hands on a copy of her new book!) so was looking forward to doing this scraplift, but have to admit that I really struggled with it. Anyway here is Becky's LO, and here is mine featuring a swan from the Swannery at Abbotsbury, Dorset.





Challenge #52 was a lift of a LO by UK scrapper Hebe. I loved doing this LO despite all the 'white space' which really isn't my thing. Here's the two LOs - I used a photo of Lara that I took last summer and have been itching to use.



Mojo Challenge #53 saw us lifting another ukscrapper called Nattieg. Her LO was gorgeous. I used a photo of Steven taken enjoying a chocolate egg at Easter.



And finally Mojo challenge #54 was to lift a LO by famous scrapper, Ali Edwards. Ali's LO was great but has to be the hardest LO I have had to try and scraplift so far. The LO was very simple but boy did I struggle with my version! I used photos of Lara's 5th birthday.




Please do pop along to the Mojo Holder site if you have a moment. We've had a few new girls join the team in recent months and as well as seeing everyone's LO on the site you can also see a sketch of each LO to help you if you want to have a go yourself . There are also prizes from time to time for LOs posted in our readers gallery. We love to see what you've done.

No comments: