Wednesday 2 June 2021

A Few Cards

I've been making a few cards recently.  I find cardmaking quite relaxing and I like the smaller size of a 6x6 card compared to the sometimes daunting 12x12 scrapbook page. The cards have been fairly simple and quick to make and mainly I've made them from scraps from my craft room.

The first card I made was a new baby card for a friend who has become a grandma for the first time.

I used an image downloaded from the Internet and embellished with lace, stars and lettering die cut from glittery fun foam and sequins.

The next card was a birthday card for a crafty friend.

I layered patterned papers and gold glitter card. I added a card from a Pink Paislee cut apart sheet and stars die cut from gold glitter card.

Finally, today I made a card for no particular person. I just felt like making something.


Once again I layered pieces of patterned paper and this time used gold mirror card too.  A card from a Simple Stories cut apart sheet was added and some gold die cut stars. I finished the card off with some Card Candi.

I've noticed I use stars quite a lot!

No comments: