Friday 21 June 2019

Stash Busting - Green

In April I spent a weekend with a group of crafting friends in Berkshire. We spent the weekend enjoying each others company and creating. As usual I spent the time scrapbooking! I made quite a few layout including this layout of Lara


This layout was a real Stash Busting layout as I used lots of bits and pieces from my stash. When I put together my page kit I pulled anything from my stash that was green and which I thought would make a good layout- paper, die cuts, tags, frames, embelishments, etc.. I also included some black and white bits and pieces.

I started with a sheet of white cardstock which I matted onto a sheet of green patterned paper and machine stitched round the border.


I matted the photo of Lara on some green paper and then layered other papers and die cuts beneath.



I also added a doilie which I had sprayed with some green mist and a chipboard frame. I used a project life card which said 'She Loved Life and it Loved Her Right Back' as my title.



I even used a tag which had come attached to a bag I bought, a piece of silver sequin waste and ribbon attached to a green paper clip.



I included some touches of black and white including a polka dot flair button.



I die cut some flowers from a sheet of patterned paper and finished the layout with some black ink splatters, glitter foam stars and black sequins.

No comments: