Friday 15 March 2019

Simple Stories Little Princess

Today I have a layout using the new Little Princess collection from Simple Stories in the Papermaze blog. This collection is full of princesses, dragons, castles, frogs and much, much more and is perfect for scrapbooking little girls and would also be great for birthday layouts. I dug deep into my photos to find some photos taken quite a few years ago of Lara in her Snow White costume.


I started with a cut file from Paige Evans which I cut from some smooth white cardstock.


The cut file had a number of rectangles with heart apertures but I chose to cover some of these with 1.5" x 2" photos or words cut from some of the 2x2 Elements patterned paper.


Three of the rectangles were made into shaker pockets. I attached some acetate behind the heart aperture and then stuck 3D foam round the edges of the hearts to hold some sequins. Pieces of patterned paper from the collection were then glued to the back. The 'pegs' were backed with pink cardstock before the cut file was attached to a sheet of the Dream Come True paper using 3D foam to give it some dimension.



I fussy cut some flowers and leaves from the Make A Wish paper and used these as embellishments.



I found a quote on Pinterest from Disney's Snow White - "Remember you're the one who can fill the world with sun shine", which I thought was perfect for the layout and added this using some mini alphabet stickers from Pinkfresh Studio



I scattered a few American Crafts Shimelle Glitter Girl - Enamel Dots and a few sequins on the layout.


To complete the layout I trimmed ¼" off of the top and right edge of the layout and backed it with a sheet of Amber Bazzill Cardstock.

No comments: