Wednesday 23 May 2018

Papermaze Design Team - Carta Bella Spring Market 2

Today I am on the Papermaze blog with another scrapbook layout using Carta Bella's Spring Market collection.


My layout features a photo of Lara taken just before she was about to play in some puddles at Gibraltar Point a few years ago.


I die cut, using a cut file from the Silhouette Studio, a pair of wellies from the pink patterned paper. I backed the open parts with patterned paper and some green Bazzill cardstock. 


I trimmed a sheet of the floral patterned paper to roughly 11.5", distressed the edged and matted this onto a sheet of deep pink Bazzill cardstock. I machine stitched round two of the edges using gold thread.

So that my photo could be tucked underneath some of the flowers printed on the paper, I sliced round the edges of some of the flowers using a craft knife.


My wellies were stuck on the right side of the page and were 'filled' with lots of flowers and leaves  which were fussy cut from patterned paper. Some of the flowers were popped-up on 3D foam and sequins were added to the centres of the flowers for extra interest.



To complete my layout I used a mixture of die cut letters and some stickers from Simple Stores collections for my title which was a quote found on Pinterest.


No comments: