Thursday 5 April 2018

Sea Palling

Whilst away at last months craft weekend, I put together this layout of Sea Palling - one of our favourite beaches in Norfolk.

I used supplies from Kaisercraft's 'Beach Shack' collection.



I started with a 12x12 sheet of the woodgrain paper and on this I mounted my 8x12 photograph of the beach. Three smaller photos showing seaweed, limpets and another view of the beach (approx 2" square) were matted onto white cardstock and layered on the lower edge of the photograph using 3D foam.

My title was cut from white cardstock using the Silhouette Studio.



My journalling strips were printed on white cardstock on the computer using a typewriter font.


The page was embellished with stickers from the sticker sheet, die cuts from an older pack of Kaisercraft's 'High Tide' Collectables and a chipboard button. 

Tiny stickers from Fundamentals were used to add the date in the bottom left corner.

No comments: