Friday 27 March 2015

Such a Crafty Girl layout

My second layout from last weekend is a scraplift of a layout by Maria Featon. The layout was quite unusual for me because I used paint and ink which don't usually feature on many of my layouts.


I used a 12" x 12" sheets of Kraft Cardstock and paper strips cut from a 6" x 6" pack of patterned paper which came free with a magazine. Some very old 'stitches' rub-ons were added to the edges of the paper strips.

Before sticking the patterned paper onto my base card I used a couple of Crafter's Workshop stencils to add some added interest. I used white paint with a Hexagon Stencil ....



.... and black ink with a Chicken Wire stencil.




BasicGrey letter stickers were used for the title and paper journalling strips created on the computer were added.

To embelish the layout I made some accordion folded papers rosettes and finished them off with buttons and baker's twine.


No comments: