Monday 1 April 2013

Scrapology - April Layout Challenge

This month the Scrapology Design Team chose to scraplift a layout by Morag Cutts and this months technique is ripped paper.


For my layout I used paper and a sticker from BasicGrey's 2008 release - Euphoria. I still love that paper line. The colours are so fresh, girly and Spring-y.

I also used Bazzill cardstock, a crystal swirl from The Hobby House, some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, a heart shaped paper doilie, ribbon, button card downloaded from the Internet, buttons, silver charm, butterflies downloaded and printed from www.swirlydoos.com , re-coloured unbranded alphabet stickers and Provo Craft alphabet stickers. The little envelope was made with more of the Euphoria paper.

Here's Morag's original layout and Lynn's sketch.



Morag has given a super prize for the winner of the challenge of lovely Stash Panache Boutique Buttons. I wouldn't mind winning those myself. Shame I can't enter! Pop on over to Scrapology for all the details. 

1 comment:

Anita said...

Such a pretty and delicate page Karen, I really love the soft colours...and that pic of Lara is just ADORABLE! xx