Tuesday 18 December 2012

Scrapology - December Card Challenge

This month on Scrapology design team member Lou is challenging us to make a card using recycled or natural materials like packaging or dried twigs. Lou is providing a super selection of goodies as a prize for the winning card.

For my card I created a shaker box from the plastic bubble pack that some miniature battery operated fairy lights came in.



I used the packaging as a template to cut a rectangular window in some patterned paper and fixed the packaging into the window. I then attached to my background card some Papermania  Forever Friends layered stickers. Before putting the packaging on top I added some artificial snow. The card was then embellished with a sentiment, some gems and a ribbon taken from some other packaging.

No comments: