Sunday 13 November 2011

Crop Day

Yesterday was crop day at Stamp Addicts.

I made three layouts.

The first layout 'Fishing with Dad' used photos taken during the summer when Wayne took fishing for an afternoon. It was a glorious hot, sunny day and she really enjoyed it.


The layout is in the style of Stephanie Klauck. I used Bazzill cardstock and patterned papers from the Echo Park Playground collection and a small piece of Scenic Route ledger paper. The 'Gone Fishing' embelishment and title were both cut on my Craft Robo (still loviong the downloads available from the Silouette online shop). I had fun putting this layout together.

The second layout used pictures taken last month when Lara was carving her Halloween pumpkin. Its based on a layout by Jana Eubank.


I used Bazzill cardstock and patterned papers from Fancy Pants Trick or Treat collection and small piece of text paper from October Afternoon. The journaling card was also from Fancy Pants and the pumpkins, bats and title were again cut on the Craft Robo. The pumpkins and bats were flocked using Queen & Co Flock and I also added a dot of stickles to the bats.

The last layout is of Lara (again!). The photo was taken October 2010 when we visited the seals at Donna Nook beach in Lincolnshire. Lara wanted to take some photos of the seals and I snapped this photo as she was getting ready to take her own photo.


I used very old patterned papers from Dream Street Papers , Crate Paper and BasicGrey. I also used scraps of ribbon, buttons and BasicGrey letter stickers.

3 comments:

Anita said...

Some wonderful layouts once again Karen. I especially love the fishing one and how you have incorporated so many lovely photos on it. Love Lara's expressions on the pumpkin layout, she looks like she was having a blast. And I love the natural shot of her on the last one, she looks quite the professional!.xxx Anita xxx

Lynn said...

Three wonderful layouts Karen. Lovely to record all these activities. Love how you have mixed papers and matched them up so well.

Sandra said...

Fabulous layouts.... don't tell me you made all three in one day??!! Amazing. All of them so fresh and beautiful.
Hugs
Sandra x