Thursday 7 April 2011

Scrapology - B is for Bunting

For April the Scrapology design team choose to scraplift a layout by the scrapper Sarah Youde. The layout featured bunting so that was our theme. My layout featured a family photo taken a few years ago, shortly before my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary.



I used patterned papers from Echo Park, some letter stickers from K&Co (which I recoloured), some string and to make my bunting I used the Technique Tuesday's 'message in a banner' stamps.



The spiral flowers on the layout were made from scraps of Echo Park paper. There is a tutorial for making those flowers here on the Technique Tuesday website. This was Sarah's original layout.



And this was Lynn's sketch.



Those Technique Tuesday stamps are great to use and so I went on to create another layout using them.



I used more Echo Park patterned paper, Bazzill card stock, flowers from Petaloo, buttons, American Crafts Thickers and made more of those spiral flowers.

Do pop over to Scrapology to see all the gorgeous layouts the team have created. This months layouts are all so different and real feast for the eyes.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Truly scrumptious pages Karen, always love your work! Wonderful photos too.xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely pages Karen, well done! xxx