Friday 7 January 2011

Chick Lit Reading Challenge for 2011

Because I don't have enough to do (LOL) I've decided to sign up for the Chick Lit Reading Challenge for 2011. I enjoy reading 'light' books. Books that I can pick up and put down. Books that I can read without needing a dictionary to check the vocabulary! Books with a feel good factor. So when I saw the Chick Lit Reading Challenge that requires participants to read 12 chick lit books including 2 books from debut authors throughout 2011 (plus any other genre that appeals) I thought "Why not".

You can keep track of what I'm reading from my list on the sidebar on the right and any recommendations as to what i should read next would be appreciated. having said that I have acquired quite a few books from Read it Swap it that I already have quite a few books to read.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Thanks for joining!