Saturday 9 October 2010

You are so Beautiful to Me

Today I went to my monthly crop at Stamp Addicts . It was the fist opportunity I'd had to scrap since the last crop.

I managed to put together 4 layouts including this one which used a sheet of Prima Wink 'Little Miss Paper'. The paper was so pretty that I didn't think it needed too much embelishment so I just added some flowers and leaves, some swirls using Liquid Pearls and a title.



I used an assortment of flowers from Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts and also made some fabric flowers using a tutorial from Gabrielle Pollacco's blog. They were so easy to make using just a few scraps of cotton fabric and some pretty pearl brads. The leaves were punched from left over packaging - it was just the right colour so, waste not want not.




5 comments:

Anita said...

Absolutely stunning Karen, in every way! I just adore those flowers and doesn't Lara look so grown up now! Quite the young lady!....xx

Linda said...

What a beautiful LO Karen.
Love those flowers and going to have a look at how to make them.
x

ria979902 said...

WOW Karen your LO is gorgeous I love all the detail & gorgeous photo as always:-)

Deb said...

What a gorgeous layout Karen - love the colours and those those flowers - well just beautiful! Deb x

Lynn said...

This is really stunning Karen, the flowers look great. There are some brill workshops on gabrielle's site. Bet Lara chuffed with this LO. x