Saturday 21 March 2009

Last night the Mojo DT scraplifted a layout by Tammy Tutterow. Tammy is an American scrapper who has worked with some of the big names in scrapbooking - BasicGrey, Pink Paislee, Provo Craft, Sweetwater, Prima, and Glitz Designs. Her layout was absolutely gorgeous and incorporated 7 photos. Check out her blog it is truly inspiring. Here's Tammy's layout and mine.



Last weekend I went to my regular crop at Stamp Addicts. As well as the above layout I also created two more.

The first used some of the gorgeous My Little Shoebox papers. It involved lots of handcutting to create embelishments from some of the paper and I used photos taken last year of Lara helping to water the flowers in the garden. I used a collage template downloaded from the BHG Scrapbooks etc website to make a grid of photos.



The second layout was so simple. I took lots of photos of the house and garden when it snowed in February as part of the 365 A Photo a Day project and wanted to make a layout of them. I used some BasicGrey paper and placed a printed transparency on top. I used some really cool Prima Galaxy Stars to embelish plus some silver coloured ribbon, a few brads, a charm and a tag. So simple but I wanted to keep the focus on the photos. I used another collage template from BHG Scrapbooks etc on this layout too



Well I think that's all for now. Hopefully be back again next week.

No comments: