Tuesday 21 October 2008

Autumn

Autumn - au·tumn n. 1. The
season of the year between
summer and winter, lasting from the autumnal equinox to the winter solstice and from September to
December in the Northern Hemisphere; fall. 2. A period of maturity verging on decline.

Don't you just love Autumn? I do. Maybe it's the colours. Maybe it's the light. Maybe it's the crisp, chill in the air. Maybe it's because I was born in the autumn but what ever it is I love it. After summer it has to be my favourite season. The only thing I don't like is the damp weather. But that I can put up with.

We went out at the weekend to Wrest Park. I was hoping to get some nice photos of the children playing in the leaves but they weren't obliging and the photos I took were nothing to write home about. But whilst we were out we did collect some autumn leaves (like you do) and when I got home I decided to take some photos of them. i was really pleased how they came out and may just blow some up to put on the walls.

Remember me telling you
Mojo Holder challenges were going to be on a Thursday in future? Well ......... they aren't LOL. We have decided to stick with Fridays so check out Mojo Holder every FRIDAY for a new challenge.

Last week we lifted the amazing
Michelle Lanning. Her LO was stunning - so bright and it used four photos. I love multi-photo LOs. Here's Michelle's Lo and my version which shows photos of Lara at Easter.



Don't forget to check out Mojo Holder this Friday. We will be lifting yet another utterly fab scrapper.


Forgot to say - I have a new blog header courtesy of digitalscrapbookpages.com. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

jakey said...

Love the new banner karen! I thought you'd gone all digi.. ;-)