Wednesday 28 May 2008

Nothing much to post about at the moment so I'll just show you my latest LOs.

Mojo Holder #64 was a lift of a LO by Jolene. Jolene's original LO was amazingly beautiful and was quite pleased with mine too. I used a photo of Lara taken in the snow. I seem drawn to the pile of snowy photos lately. Don't know why - 'cos we so rarely see any snow, but just love scrapping them especially with BasicGrey papers.


Last week, Mojo Holder #65 was a lift of a LO by Heather Preckel. Not a scrapbooker I had come across before but I enjoyed lifting her LO. I used photos of Lara at Rainbows.



I promised that I would show you some of the LOs I created whilst I was on my scrapbooking weekend last month. I've been a bit slow in scanning them ........ VERY slow actually, but I'll leave you with one of them and maybe I'll get to show you the others another time.


Just realised the images are a bit small but don;t forget if you click on them you can see them bigger.

No comments: