Monday 4 February 2008

Sorry, it's been a few weeks since I last blogged. Nothing much has been happening so I've not had anything to blog about.

Mojo Holder challenges #48 and #49 went live. Challenge #48 was a lift of a LO by Aussie scrapper Michelle Grant. Here is Michelle's very stylist LO and my version using a photo of Steven. I played about with the colours in the photo a bit to try and bring out the blue in his eyes - he really does have lovely eyes.





Challenge #49 was to lift a LO by nath aka na ch on 2 peas. Here is nath's LO and my LO. I used photos of Lara at Cricket St Thomas in Somerset and BasicGrey Two Scoops papers - they are so lush!





I also managed to complete two of the weekly challenges on UKScrappers. I was really pleased how both of them turned out and they have both been accepted into the BasicGrey online gallery.



1 comment:

Kelly said...

karen i luuuurrrrve your follow your dreams page, its lovely xx