Saturday 4 August 2007

A whole day scrapping!

I've been to my local monthly crop today at Stamp Addicts . There were only 6 of us there because a lot of the others were on holiday or ill but we still had a good time. I had prepared loads of page kits before I went and managed to complete 5 LOs! I even managed to get ahead with my Mojo Holder DT LOs.

Last night my second LO for Mojo Holder went live. It was a scraplift of a LO by Suzanne Torr aka Fruitysuet and the team came up with some super LOs. This was my effort - Steven dressed at Harry Potter for World Book day a couple fo years ago complete with golden snitch and 'Firebolt' broomstick.




I can't show you many of the new LOs I did at the crop today because they are for Mojo Holder but I can show you my UKScrappers Weekly Challenge LO. The challenge was to use a sketch provided, use a musical term or musical symbol, create a piece of art using (for example) stamping, direct to paper, chalks, inchies or serendipity squares, use 11 of something and finally use threads, fibres or something fluffy. Here's my LO. For some reason earlier this year Steven decided he wanted some Pan Pipes so some were bought on Ebay and here he is trying to get a melodious tune from them, which isn't easy (my ears can vouch for that!).


No comments: